Hebrews 10:23- "Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful."

Saturday, January 26, 2013

A good day.......

 Today was a good great day!!! 
The U.S. requires all children to have a medical exam done before they come to the US. They also require all children over the age of 2 to have a TB test. Just recently they changed the TB test from the one we're all use to, to an actual blood draw.....She was not happy with any of it. We had to go to 4 different rooms, height and weight (she's only 20 lbs, which is less than the report we got in August), ENT, physical examination, and then the blood draw (that we could not go in with her for.....) Needless to say, there was a lot of crying, by Olivia too.....(j/k, I held it together). They did have a wine vending machine in the lobby of the building, which I found hilarious. I guess they are offering it to all of us distraught parents having to see our children go through fear and pain........(again). Obviousely, this was not the great part of the day, I'm getting to that.
We came back to the hotel and were just hanging out for a little bit, before I had to meet with our guide to fill out and double check all of our necessary paperwork we need for the US Consulate appointment later this week. Mike was playing with Olivia, tickling her, and she started laughing!! She was smiling and laughing. It was such a blessing to see!! I was able to get the end of it on video. She is so funny, in the video she is laughing at him then she stops and is done. He tickles her again and she looks at him, like ok, I've had enough! He tickled her again later and she smiled again! Then tonight we were watching tv, Olivia was playing with her toys, when she got fussy, Mike picked her up and was holding her and she kept crying. Finally, she reached for me!!!! She looked up and put her arms out and WANTED me!!!! Oh, my heart melted! She is back with her Daddy now, but I got some awesome snuggles!!!











Here's the video of her laughing....

1 comment:

  1. SO precious!!! Hoping you get more and more smiles and snuggles soon. Enjoy GZ :)

    ReplyDelete