Hebrews 10:23- "Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful."

Friday, November 2, 2012

November

November is the month of thankfulness and the month of National Adoption Awareness.  I will post somethings throughout the month that I am thankful for.....hopefully one of those posts will have 3 certain letters involved (L, O, and A), I am trying SOOOO hard to have patience......but it is SOOOO hard......We are at day #49, 7 of those days China was closed, so I guess it's still early.....however, when you can only think of your child in an orphanage, without the love of a family, it becomes more like dog years......(7 x 49=343 days). 
Day #1 of Thankfulness-
November 1st.............My baby boy turend 6, WOW!  We had a great day, just the two of us.  I took him shopping for his birthday present.  I have never done that before and it was so much fun!  He was like a little kid in a candy store, but we were in Toys R Us....LOL.  Anyway, he just walked around for probably an hour, trying to decide what he wanted....We ended with a guitar (may regret that later) and 3 Avenger figurines.  He kept saying, "I'm not a little boy anymore, I'm 6 now, Mom".  I wanted him to hold my hand in the parking lot and he would say it again, so cute! Then he wanted to eat "where they cook in front of us" for dinner.  My mom, sister, BIL, and nephew joined us, it was really nice to enjoy each other and celebrate together .  I baked a cake but we have yet to eat it.  Keep running out of time.
I am so thankful for this little boy.  He is AMAZING!  He has the biggest heart, a personality that keeps us smiling, and more energy and love than can be measured. I wish I could put into words just how much I love this kid! 
Thank you God for this precious boy!
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment