Hebrews 10:23- "Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful."

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

LOAaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

I'm so happy to be writing this post!!! Our agency emailed us to say we have our LOA from China.  This is the official approval letter for the adoption of our little girl (who still does not have a name). She has a Chinese name, just still haven't decided on whether we will call her Sarah Kate or Olivia......
Anyway, I am SO THANKFUL for this.  God has moved mountains and cleared paths so that we could fullfill His plan to adopt.  I am giddy with excitement....I can't express how happy I am to know that we have been approved and will be going to China in 8-10 weeks to get our youngest daughter!
As I posted earlier, our church is having a yard sale for us this Saturday to help with some of the adoption expenses.  Well all week we are sorting and pricing the many items, people have so graciously donated.  We have furniture, a washer and dryer, clothes, toys, a microwave, more clothes, tons of books, and little knick-knacks. I am blown away by the support we have felt this week from so many people offering their things for us to sale or their time to help us prepare.  If any of you are reading this, THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts!!!! 
Well, I was alone in the santuary tonight pricing some things, Mike had left to take the two little ones home and I was waiting for Chase to finish with youth group, when I got a surprising email......It was from our agency saying they had received our LOA from China and would be mailing it to us to sign. WHAT?!?!?!?! I think I screamed then a flood of tears came.  I tried calling Mike but he didn't answer (he did call back pretty soon).  And then I thought where better to be, than right here in God's house to receive this gift, from no one other than Him!  Because let me tell you, we have gotten this far, only because of God and His will for us.  It was perfect in timing, of course God's timing is ALWAYS perfect, for me to be there alone. You see the email had actually come a couple hours earlier, I just didn't see it. I sat and cried and Thanked Him for this AMAZING blessing He has given us. Oh how I can't wait to meet this perfect child He has planned for us.  I look at her face and picture probably a thousand times a day, seriously, she is on my phone. :-) I just want to hold her and hug her and let her know she is loved and has a Mama and Baba and 2 brothers and a sister.  I have tried so hard to not let myself think about where she is living, I just can't. go. there.  I'm sure it's a nice place, it looks nice by the video anyway, but she has never felt the love of a parent, she goes to bed alone, and probably hungry, I'm sure her Nannies hold her and feed her, but there are way more kids than nannies.  I can only think of it as a daycare that you never leave. I can only hope it's as nice as our daycares..............Enough of that.
We got our LOA!!!! Not much longer sweet girl!!!! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment