Hebrews 10:23- "Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful."

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Catching up on the past few months.......(The end of the week-long Philly trip)

The week of PT in Philadelphia was well worth it.  Olivia did great and has continued to improve in her walking and she is constantly asking to walk!  She wants so badly to be just like everyone else and do what everyone else is doing.  Next summer she will have the knee surgery and we are very eager to see how that helps her with walking.

I MUST post the AMAZING surprise I had from some AMAZING girls while we were in Philly that week.


Olivia and I had just finished dinner and were just hanging out when I was COMPLETELY surprised by these 3 wonderful friends! They felt bad I was spending my birthday alone in Philly, so they flew up to be with us. I will FOREVER be grateful for their friendships, this was one of the BEST birthday presents I have ever gotten (a close second to Mike proposing :-)). I can't say enough about how much I love these girls and how thankful I am for them!

After they left, Olivia and I went to visit my aunt who lives in Annapolis.  I was born in Annapolis and haven't been back (we moved to GA when I was a baby), so it was fun walking around and seeing some of the sights and spending time with Kim.  



After we left Annapolis we drove about an hour to see our friends we met in China.  We enjoyed spending the week in China with them and were so excited to see each other again.  The girls had a lot of fun playing together and us Mom's enjoyed catching up!







No comments:

Post a Comment