Hebrews 10:23- "Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful."

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Halloween and Thanksgiving......

So much fun celebrating "firsts" with a 3 year old.  So much more fun than when they're a baby and don't have any clue as to what's going on........



Halloween we spent with our good friends, the kids had a blast running around and getting WAY TOO much candy.  Olivia fell asleep before we were done trick-or-treating, obviously she had lots of fun!

Thanksgiving day I took some pictures for our Christmas cards, which I had made but never mailed out........:-( If I saw you in person I TRIED to rememember to give one to you, if I didn't, I'm sorry, and to those I said I would mail one to, again I'm sorry!!



 We had Thanksgiving dinner at my moms and Olivia saw a Christmas tree for the first time.  As you can see from the pictures, she was quite enthralled.......












No comments:

Post a Comment