Hebrews 10:23- "Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful."

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Giving THANKS........

As I sit here writing thank you notes to all the people that have done so much for us through out this adoption (better late than never.....) I realized I needed to write a blog about my gratitude to everyone that has supported us, not just through gifts and meals but through their love, and hugs, and thoughts, and prayers.
 
I cannot begin to express the thankfulness I have for all of you that have loved us through this long journey and are loving on our new daughter now! 
 
We would not have been able to adopt Olivia with out God. 

God made this possible,
He moved moutains for us
and for her. 
 
But you all prayed for us and asked for God's support and love and help and guidance
and that I am forever greatful for! 
 
I am thankful for the ears that listened to me cry
for many years
wanting this child,
for listening to me cry
throughout the long year of waiting for her,
and
for watching me cry 
through pictures of meeting her for the first time. 
 
All of you that have been with me since the beginning
and those of you I have met a long the way,
I thank you!
 
Olivia is nothing short of a blessing from God
just as Chase, Ella, and Taylor are. 
God has given me 4 beautiful, amazing kids
and even though they have come to me in different ways,
they were still given to me by God,
with the same love and hope for all of them.
I have said it before and will say it forever,

Adoption is AMAZING! 

I am hooked! 
 
This little girl has my heart
and will never be without love again.








 

4 comments:

  1. Adoption is amazing!! I'm so happy to see Olivia right where she belongs, and I'm so happy we have been able to see your journey first hand!! I can't wait to see how God works in both of our little girl's lives!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoption is amazing!! I'm so happy to see Olivia right where she belongs, and I'm so happy we have been able to see your journey first hand!! I can't wait to see how God works in both of our little girl's lives!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoption is amazing!! I'm so happy to see Olivia right where she belongs, and I'm so happy we have been able to see your journey first hand!! I can't wait to see how God works in both of our little girl's lives!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post! It was such a joy meeting you and seeing Olivia just come alive. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete