Hebrews 10:23- "Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful."

Friday, August 24, 2012

My journey to God.

I just posted this on a FB group I am apart of and thought I needed to include it here on our blog.......
Thanks, this is a great group to be a part of! We started this adoption process as a selfish attempt to finally have a 4th child that I had desperately been wanting for many years (we have 3 bio children 11, 7, and 5). However, this has turned into much more than ever expected. I had prayed, not only for another child, but also to have God a part of my life more than just on Sundays, or at night when I pray, but to have a true and constant relationship with Him. Living and working and breathing for Him. Never did I imagine that He would answer my prayers in more ways than one. I absolutely LOVE this path we are on. Eventhough it is stressful and crazy and even a little scary at times, I have grown so close to God and know that He is here with us every step of the way.
This blog is my journal of this wonderful, amazing, and stressful journey that we are on, I want to share this with you as well as our children one day. God works in us all the time, however we don't always realize it. I have never felt closer to Him, never felt such excitement, such love from Him and for Him. It is absolutely, with a doubt, His plan for us and I am so thankful that He chose us for this amazing experience.  

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you and will definitely be praying for all of you! I can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete