Hebrews 10:23- "Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful."

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My new "addiction" is reading blogs of others who have adopted.  I was reading one tonight about her third adoption in China.  She was talking about how her daughter had a horrible diaper rash, by the picture it looked like it was everywhere the diaper had been, not just the baby's bottom.  Tears just came to my eyes thinking about how these poor chidren lay in their diapers full of urine and feces, probably ALL day.  Yes there are "nannies" or caretakers at the orphanage to care for these little ones, but there are probably 30 kids to a room.  She also mentioned how the babies in the baby room lay in there crib all day, just staring at the ceiling, not getting any attention or love.  Oh how my heart aches for those kids.  I am praying for patience, again, I just can't wait for there to be 1 less orphan in this world.

Do you know that there are 147 million orphans, and God commands us to take care of them
(James 1:27)
For some of us He calls us to adoption!

 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! I can't wait to see who God has planned for your family :)

    ReplyDelete