Hebrews 10:23- "Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful."

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Advocacy...

I have decided to do more with this blog......Advocate.

My heart constantly hurts for these kids, so I will try to help them,

hoping their families can find them. 

And ask all of you that read my blog to pray. 
 
Pray for orphans in general (always)

but specifically for the faces you see.
 
I will list the
 
children under the advocacy heading you see to the right. 


I pray this will bring more children home. 
Don't get me wrong, I know that this blog is not read by many people who are wanting to adopt, but prayer is SO powerful.  If I can get more people praying for these children, then I know that God will do the rest.  Their families may not find them on here but God will make it so they find them some how.

No comments:

Post a Comment